I was damn late today for work.
Starts at 9am. But I woke up at 9am SHARP!
Gosh...I was late for the first time in my new work place...
haiz....confirm that bad impression dah ade...
so there goes my white lie....
called and told them that I couldn't make it on time....
I will be there in an hour time.
I also told them that I have to fetch my sister from primary school because she vomitted in school twice.
sheesh...what a reason!
Reached my work place around 9.45am.
Punched my card as usual...and buat muka sedih...
hahahah....
Actually, usually if I overslept, I will take mc on that day.
That happened before in my previous workplace..
But I cant take mc today as they have an important rehearsals today which involves me...sigh
One of my colleagues told me that my principal is very particular about punctuality.
She may ask for a receipt or my sis's mc as a proof....
gosh.....how????
I dont know how to answer them.
Please help me, friends.